Monday, March 2, 2009

Yet Another End of an Era

As some may already know, I've gotten into podcasting in recent weeks. I've never been into talk radio, so aside from a few (quickly forgotten) subscriptions in the early days of 'casting I haven't really followed the medium.

That's obviously changed and now I follow several including This American Life and The Geekspeak Radio Podcast. My favorite podcast, though, has to be Trivia War which is a shame because, as revealed on their forums and in their latest episode, the show will only be airing two more episodes before going on indefinite hiatus.

Trivia War is a quiz show taking on a different TV show/movie every week, occasionally hosting guests from other 'casts. It was funny, interesting, and the personalities were all super engaging. This weekly podcast will be sorely missed, though since I only got into it very recently I still have several shows to catch up on.

Boo =(

No comments:

Post a Comment